Enjoy the camaraderie of skiing with friends who share a spirit of adventure!
The Lookout Pass Prime Timers Club is a non-profit organization of skiers and riders 55 and over who share a a healthy outdoor life style. Prime Timers meet every Monday at 9 a.m. PST throughout the ski season. A festive lunch in the Loft Pub begins at noon and always expect an apres ski social. New members are always welcome .
Schweitzer had a Prime Timers day in April and invited us all up.
Prime Time Lunch
After a Good Ski Day
Summer Party at David Attkinson's Home
2013 DONATION PROJECT
Each season the Prime Timers raise money for a worthy cause. Winter 2013, we awarded our donation to the Lookout Pass Junior Ski Race Team. We donated a ski bench for their auction. Help us support another great cause at our next raffle.
Prime Timer Details:
- Dues used for food and beverages are $25 per couple, $15 for singles
- A $3 weekly donation is suggested for après ski activities.
- Discount lift tickets at other area ski resorts.
- On Mountain Perks: 50 cent coffee, 10% food discount.
- Name tags for the lodge and arm bands for the slopes.
- Affordable season pass specials for seniors (62-69), super seniors (70+) and the Lifetime FREE Gold Pass for 80+
We’ll see you on the slopes!
LOOKOUT PRIME TIMERS SCHEDULE OF SUMMER EVENTS
1. Year End Ski Party May 5 at City Lights in Wallace, Id. City Lights is
located on 6th St. Club Meeting for Officers election.
2. Golf-Kellogg – Shoshone – June 7th
Host- Jean Claymore –
3. Try Fly Fishing- June 8 Idaho free fish day
Host- Van Scott
4. Hiawatha Trail Bike Ride
Host- Jim McReynolds 208-556-0427
5. Catalo Bike Ride – June,13th
Host- Suzie Ferguson
6. Raft Trip to Lewiston Loc saw- 2 days/ Thurs. and Friday- June 20th , 21th.
7. Open House Party – June 28th
Host- David Atkinson
8. Picnic Shoshone Park- BBQ and Salad provided. August 16th
9. Wine and Cheese – River stone, Coeur d’ Alone
Host-Jean Cisneros- August 25th emails will be sent
10. Boat to Harrison – August
Host – Onnie Crockett
11. Thompson Pass-Revert Lake 4 Mile Hike. Date not set.
Need a Host
12. Zip line – Silverton Sat. Date not set.
If you want to do any of these events call the host for the details of the event.